Radar detector Stinger VIP with LED Strip - with laserjammer, eso and Blu eye
Do you value professionalism, absolute top performance combined with high ease of use for your vehicle? Do you always appreciate high quality and just want to have a radar detector with integrated laserjammer, eso 3.0 blocker and a warner installed before video tracking measurements of the absolute premium class? Then you should choose the radardetector Stinger VIP with the options laserjammer, eso 3.0 blocker and additional target Blu eye!
Also included in the package:
During the development of the radar detector Stinger VIP, special emphasis was placed on ease of use, clear user guidance and the visually appealing integration of the now colored high-resolution display in the vehicle cockpit. In addition, the radar detector Stinger VIP has an improved radar reception antenna (Multipolarity HD), which further improves the reception range of radar and further optimizes the elimination of annoying false alarms. All components have been reduced in size to make the hidden installation even more discreet.
The device consists of the multipolarity radar receiver antenna for installation in the vehicle front, the central computer with GPS receiver, an LCD touch color display with magnetic holder, a GPS antenna, the extension box and a USB stick for data transmission. The extension is described below.
You can use the included "Stinger Desktop" software for Windows and Apple PCs to update the radardetector Stinger VIP regularly and free of charge - so you will always have the latest software for years to come. New locations with permanently installed speed cameras are also updated in this way. More details:
- Can be used legally
- Clear color LCD display, adjustable brightness and removable with one hand (123x66x22 mm)
- Multipolarity radar receiving antenna
- Warning of radar and fixed flash boxes across Europe
- Warning of Section Control / Tutor with ongoing position display, calculation and display of your own average speed
- Scanning of all European radar and laser frequencies
- Integrated GPS speed camera database, upgradeable via Internet and USB connection
- Functions that are not permitted can be deleted at the push of a button (can only be reactivated on the PC)
- Minimal false alarm rate
- SpeedSense for alarm suppression below a selectable speed
- False list for the storage and future automatic rejection of false alarm sources
- Manual false alarm suppression using the mute button
- K-band shutdown possible via menu
- 100% protection against electronic location (VG2, Specter)
- Voice output and acoustic signaling via warning tones
- Spotlist for storing your own locations - Can be updated free of charge via PC / Mac
- Electronic logbook for route logging and subsequent evaluation on the PC, setting "private" or business before starting the trip, ideal for travel expense reports (not recognized by the German tax office, this must be done manually)
- Police check to document police speed measurements (storage of speed, location, time, frequency for subsequent verification)
- Safety signal display (transmission of signals from Stinger users driving ahead in the event of a dangerous situation, e.g. when braking hard)
Also included in the package: Laser & eso 3.0 extensions and Target Blu eye:
Are you looking for laser protection that impresses with maximum precision and reliability? The Stinger HD lasers record and analyze all known laser technologies. The increased sensitivity, precision and performance make the Laser HD the ideal system to outsmart even the most modern and tricky laser systems. The solution uses virtually invisible fiber optics (diameter 2.6 / 3.2mm), of which medium-sized vehicles usually only need two pieces: a receiver and a transmitter.
As small as a match head, these small Laser Fiber HD sensors can be accommodated in the narrowest gap. The Laser Fiber HD are used as transmitter and receiver. The separation of the components increases the sensitivity of the receiver, while the transmitter acts more strongly.
In addition, protection is required for the measurements that are becoming increasingly common in many countries. For example, AUTOVELOX is known in Italy and Spain and ESO 3.0 in Germany. Stinger fiber optics also include built-in protection against these side measurements. For this purpose, the fiber optics are to be installed invisibly in the identification pond holder. It should be noted that she gets a clear view to the side.
- Laser Analyzer Box for connecting 2 sensors for laser detection and interference by LaserShield
- 2 fiber optic side lasers for interference of eso 3.0 single-sided sensors (for connection to the Laser Analyzer Box) invisibly integrated into a license plate holder
- Target Blu eye against video tracking measurements (details here)
Stinger radar detectors are developed and produced in the Netherlands exclusively for European road conditions, they are only available for hidden fixed installation in the vehicle. The devices have a modular structure and are perfectly integrated with one another in order to protect themselves against almost all known measuring systems. This will alert you to radar, fixed flash cases, and Section Control / Tutor with a Stinger Radar Alert System. With optional and easy-to-connect add-on modules, you actively protect against laser measurements of all kinds (laser guns, binoculars, Vitronic, Poliscan ...) and single-sided sensor photoelectric sensors (Optospeed, eso 3.0, autovelox). With the latest patented technology, radar and laser are recognized with the highest precision and maximum range, the integrated GPS system with Europe-wide speed camera database offers many additional functions. Only in front of the rarely encountered triplet light barriers can not be warned. The known problem of frequently occurring false alarms has also been reduced to an absolute minimum. Of course, all Stinger radar detectors are fully protected against electronic location.
Unique in terms of legal situation: the software-sided possibility of manual deletion of individual warning functions enables the Stinger devices to be distributed throughout Europe and used depending on the local legal situation. You should therefore make sure that you only use the functions of the Stinger that are permitted on site (e.g. safety signals or the electronic logbook). You can only get problems in the event of a control if you actively use any functions that are not permitted. After you have deleted the functions quickly and easily at the push of a button, they can only be reactivated on the PC. As a result, the device can be used legally after deleting unauthorized functions and can no longer be made operational as an "unauthorized radar detector" for a short time.