Radar detector Stinger Card - with laserjammer, eso and Blu eye
Do you value professionalism and top performance? Do you value high quality and would you like to have a compact radar detector with integrated laserjammer and eso 3.0 blocker of the premium class installed? Then you should choose the radardetector Stinger Card with the options laserjammer and eso 3.0 blocker!
In the cockpit there is only a small display, the "Stinger Card" in the form of a bank card to display alarms and to set your desired configuration. You can position this in the vehicle individually and visually in accordance with your wishes. The compact "Stinger Card" can be removed with one hand.
The Stinger Card is the central element and combines the computer unit, control panel and display in the format of a credit card. The card is simply pushed into a holder positioned in the cockpit. When you leave the vehicle, you can easily and comfortably take the cards with you. The Stinger Card works with the new HD radar antenna and here too you can add optional additional components against lasers and single-sided sensor measurements (integrated in this package, see below).
The radardetector Stinger Card consists of the HD radar receiver antenna for installation in the vehicle front, the card with LED display and GPS receiver, the extension box and the PC interface with USB port for data transmission and programming via PC.
You can update the radardetector Stinger Card regularly and free of charge using the supplied "Stinger Desktop" software for Windows and Apple PCs - this way you will always have the latest software for years. New locations with permanently installed speed cameras are also updated in this way. More details:
- Can be used legally
- Card with integrated display in credit card size with card holder for the cockpit
- HD radar receiving antenna
- Warning of radar and fixed flash boxes across Europe
- Warning of Section Control / Tutor with ongoing position display, calculation and display of your own average speed
- Scanning of all European radar and laser frequencies
- Integrated GPS speed camera database, can be updated via the Internet and is free of charge via PC / Mac
- Updates on the vehicle directly via laptop
- Functions that are not permitted can be deleted at the push of a button (can only be reactivated on the PC)
- Minimal false alarm rate
- SpeedSense for alarm suppression below a fixed speed
- False list for the storage and future automatic rejection of false alarm sources
- Manual false alarm suppression using the mute button
- K-band shutdown possible via menu
- 100% protection against electronic location (VG2, Specter)
- Spotlist for storing your own locations
- Can be updated free of charge via PC / Mac
- Safety signal display (transmission of signals from Stinger users driving ahead in the event of a dangerous situation, e.g. when braking hard)
Also included in the package: Laser & eso 3.0 extensions:
Are you looking for laser protection that impresses with maximum precision and reliability? The Stinger HD lasers record and analyze all known laser technologies. The increased sensitivity, precision and performance make the Laser HD the ideal system to outsmart even the most modern and tricky laser systems. The solution uses virtually invisible fiber optics (diameter 2.6 / 3.2mm), of which medium-sized vehicles usually only need two pieces: a receiver and a transmitter.
As small as a match head, these small Laser Fiber HD sensors can be accommodated in the narrowest gap. The Laser Fiber HD are used as transmitter and receiver. The separation of the components increases the sensitivity of the receiver, while the transmitter acts more strongly.
In addition, protection is required for the measurements that are becoming increasingly common in many countries. For example, AUTOVELOX is known in Italy and Spain and ESO 3.0 in Germany. Stinger fiber optics also include built-in protection against these side measurements. For this, the fiber optic is invisible install in the license plate bracket. It should be noted that she gets a clear view to the side.
Also included in the package:
- Laser Analyzer Box for connecting 2 sensors for laser detection and interference by LaserShield
- 2 fiber optic side lasers for interference of eso 3.0 single-sided sensors (for connection to the Laser Analyzer Box) invisibly integrated into a license plate holder
Stinger radar detectors are developed and produced in the Netherlands exclusively for European road conditions, they are only available for hidden fixed installation in the vehicle. The devices have a modular structure and are perfectly integrated with one another in order to protect themselves against almost all known measuring systems. This will alert you to radar, fixed flash cases, and Section Control / Tutor with a Stinger Radar Alert System. With optional and easy-to-connect add-on modules, you actively protect against laser measurements of all kinds (laser guns, binoculars, Vitronic, Poliscan ...) and single-sided sensor photoelectric sensors (Optospeed, eso 3.0, autovelox). With the latest patented technology, radar and laser are recognized with the highest precision and maximum range, the integrated GPS system with Europe-wide speed camera database offers many additional functions. Only in front of the rarely encountered triplet light barriers and the video follow-up measurements can not be warned. The Target Blueye is advisable against video follow-up measurements. The well-known problem of frequently occurring false alarms with radar in inner city locations has also been reduced to an absolute minimum. Of course, all Stinger radar detectors are fully protected against electronic location.
Unique in terms of legal situation: the software-sided possibility of manual deletion of individual warning functions enables the Stinger devices to be distributed throughout Europe and used depending on the local legal situation. You should therefore make sure that you only use the functions of the Stinger that are permitted on site (e.g. safety signals). You can only get problems in the event of a control if you actively use any functions that are not permitted. After you have deleted the functions quickly and easily at the push of a button, they can only be reactivated on the PC. As a result, the device can be used legally after deleting unauthorized functions and can no longer be made operational as an "unauthorized radar detector" for a short time.